Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy About Baby!

I am posting here because my husband will not let me share the good news with our family or friends yet.  No one reads this, so, it is safe to share here. 

Baby number 4 is on the way and we could not be more happy about it.  Yeah!  Praise the Lord for His wonderful gifts! 

Not sick yet.  Whew.  It is 4 weeks and 1 day... waiting, waiting.  Maybe I won't end up glued to the couch moaning and groaning for 3 months of my life afterall!  That would be cool.  Either way.  So excited!

We are going to cloth diaper this time... should have done it last time, but didn't want to intimidate Daddy out of doing his fair share of the diaper changing.  Wouldn't have wanted to deprive him of that!  This time he is much more relaxed.  He even said we can do a homebirth!  Oh yeah!  So, now we will see what the Lord has in mind.  Will we live here or somewhere else by then?
Will I end up with another breech?
Only God knows. 
Should we find out the sex?  Even though I have many questions, I am old now, things don't press me like they used to.  Time settles things I think... I know that I can rest, that the answers will come in their own timing.  Just like the name of this sweet little budding bloom.  Can't wait to meet them already.  Will they have hair?  Will they be as sweet and easy as the others?  Either way.  I am old now.  May the Almighty continue to calm me down with each blessing that comes into my life to pour energy and love into.  Let the tired of old age mothering be contenting.  I am so glad that my husband seems to share my joy. 

I will have to post about later about how this man of mine is going to decide to break the news, because it seems that he is cooking something up.

For now, God be praised in Christ Jesus His Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment